- Over 50 Agricultural Researchers Across sub-Saharan Africa Equipped with Gender Responsive Knowledge at the GREAT Theme 5 Course
- How Sweden’s support to Makerere University helped mainstream Gender Equality within Public Universities in Uganda
- Call for Applications for the Job of Centre Administrator, ARUA Centre of Excellence
- The search for practical ways of addressing domestic and gender-based violence, Online Discussion.
- Review Workshop of the Education Sector Toolkit on Gender Equality
- Mak-RIF project – CHUSS researchers launch initiative to address moral decadence amongst the youth
- Makerere University Launches an online Platform to Address Sexual Harassment in Institutions of Higher Learning in Uganda
- Men in Kitchens and the (re) configurations of masculinity in domestic spaces during Covid-19 Lockdown in Uganda